The Redemption of Chad Ochocinco
As regular readers may remember, Miami Dolphin and multi-tasking romantic fool Chad Ochocinco is renowned for his touching engagement. His proposal to his soon-to-be bride was the stuff of legend: classy, understated and simultaneous to his Call of Duty playing, because he knows better than to let a little thing like marriage get in the way of his video game. But one thing nobody can say about Ochocinco is that he doesn't know how to treat his fans. After a total stranger, @cheryl2958, tweeted him that she had recently lost her husband, the man straight up invited her to his wedding, is flying her out and putting her up for a few days. So, for those of you keeping track, Ocho is now a master of multi-tasking, romance and of making a genuinely kind gesture to a total stranger ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- Live Mas Alert: Taco Bell Is Now Selling Tacos with Shells Made Out of Fried Chicken2
- Stephen Colbert Didn’t Appreciate Jeb Bush Running a ‘Late Show’ Contest, So He Launched a Bush Contest4
- Yes, God Is Calling You to Be a Missionary377
- Police: Second Video Shows Gilbert Flores Had a Knife When He Was Shot3
- > Live Mas Alert: Taco Bell Is Now Selling Tacos with Shells Made Out of Fried Chicken
- > Stephen Colbert Didn’t Appreciate Jeb Bush Running a ‘Late Show’ Contest, So He Launched a Bush Contest
- > Police: Second Video Shows Gilbert Flores Had a Knife When He Was Shot
- > Who Wants to See a Guy Set a World Record for Typing Fast with His Nose?
- > Nickelodeon Might Bring Back ‘Doug’, ‘Rugrats’ and Other Classic Shows