The Redemption of Chad Ochocinco
As regular readers may remember, Miami Dolphin and multi-tasking romantic fool Chad Ochocinco is renowned for his touching engagement. His proposal to his soon-to-be bride was the stuff of legend: classy, understated and simultaneous to his Call of Duty playing, because he knows better than to let a little thing like marriage get in the way of his video game. But one thing nobody can say about Ochocinco is that he doesn't know how to treat his fans. After a total stranger, @cheryl2958, tweeted him that she had recently lost her husband, the man straight up invited her to his wedding, is flying her out and putting her up for a few days. So, for those of you keeping track, Ocho is now a master of multi-tasking, romance and of making a genuinely kind gesture to a total stranger ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?