The Redemption of Chad Ochocinco
As regular readers may remember, Miami Dolphin and multi-tasking romantic fool Chad Ochocinco is renowned for his touching engagement. His proposal to his soon-to-be bride was the stuff of legend: classy, understated and simultaneous to his Call of Duty playing, because he knows better than to let a little thing like marriage get in the way of his video game. But one thing nobody can say about Ochocinco is that he doesn't know how to treat his fans. After a total stranger, @cheryl2958, tweeted him that she had recently lost her husband, the man straight up invited her to his wedding, is flying her out and putting her up for a few days. So, for those of you keeping track, Ocho is now a master of multi-tasking, romance and of making a genuinely kind gesture to a total stranger ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- Trump and Clinton Took Turns Zinging Each Other at a Catholic Charity Event8
- A Previously Unfinished Love Story by JRR Tolkien Will Be Published Next Year1,153
- Lecrae on Racial Injustice: 'As I Shared My Heart, My Supporters Turned on Me'3,360
- Bob Dylan May Soon Release a ‘Bootleg’ Album of Christian Music 1,030
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Trump and Clinton Took Turns Zinging Each Other at a Catholic Charity Event
- > A Previously Unfinished Love Story by JRR Tolkien Will Be Published Next Year
- > Lecrae on Racial Injustice: 'As I Shared My Heart, My Supporters Turned on Me'
- > Bob Dylan May Soon Release a ‘Bootleg’ Album of Christian Music
- > And Now, Here's James Corden Re-enacting Famous Tom Cruise Movie Scenes