Real Refs Replace Replacement Refs
Our long national nightmare is over. In what lays to rest what has been easily the greatest crisis facing our country in these troubled times, the NFL announced that it had reached an agreement with its usual referees, which means they're all headed back to work in time for this weekend's match-ups. "We are glad to be getting back on the field for this week's games," said NFL Referees Association president Scott Green, in a sentiment that is echoed in the hearts and minds of every breathing human. So, this weekend, the normal refs will take back the football field with their expertise, and nobody will ever be angry at a referee call ever again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images