Real Refs Replace Replacement Refs
Our long national nightmare is over. In what lays to rest what has been easily the greatest crisis facing our country in these troubled times, the NFL announced that it had reached an agreement with its usual referees, which means they're all headed back to work in time for this weekend's match-ups. "We are glad to be getting back on the field for this week's games," said NFL Referees Association president Scott Green, in a sentiment that is echoed in the hearts and minds of every breathing human. So, this weekend, the normal refs will take back the football field with their expertise, and nobody will ever be angry at a referee call ever again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'