This Rapping Dad Is Actually Pretty Great
A dad trying to rap for his kids sounds pretty terrible in theory—like someone hasn't gotten the memo that he is now a father and should table his rapping aspirations. It's not advisable, is all we're saying. And yet, every now and then, a dad comes along who's actually pretty cool. Take it away, Rapping Dad ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet