This Rapping Dad Is Actually Pretty Great
A dad trying to rap for his kids sounds pretty terrible in theory—like someone hasn't gotten the memo that he is now a father and should table his rapping aspirations. It's not advisable, is all we're saying. And yet, every now and then, a dad comes along who's actually pretty cool. Take it away, Rapping Dad ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed