Question of the Day: Who's Your Favorite Villain?
A great villain is tough. It's not enough for them to bad, but they definitely have to be bad. They need to be monstrous, but not so monstrous that we can't see a little bit of ourselves in them. So we're putting it out there for you: who's your favorite villain of all time?
Recommended For You
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples
- > Here’s What ‘WALL.E’ Would Have Been Like If Christopher Nolan Directed It
- > Houston Officials Attempt to Clarify Their Controversial Sermon Subpoena
- > Doubts Raised as to Whether Boko Haram Will Release Kidnapped Schoolgirls
- > This Is Why You Don’t Bring Your Dog on TV to Do the Weather Report