Question of the Day: Who's Your Favorite Villain?
A great villain is tough. It's not enough for them to bad, but they definitely have to be bad. They need to be monstrous, but not so monstrous that we can't see a little bit of ourselves in them. So we're putting it out there for you: who's your favorite villain of all time?
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con