QOTD: What's Your Ideal Day?
Most of us are on vacation this week, which means the potential exists to create and then enjoy our most ideal day—and if you, like us, are back at work and not on vacation, well, then it's way easy for you to daydream your ideal day to its finest detail, right? So, what's yours? Hiking a mountain trail? Showing up at a theater for a movie marathon that runs til midnight? Staying at home in pajamas, knitting? Tell us about your most favorite, most epic way to spend an ideal day.
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)