Puerto Rico Votes to Make it Official
Amidst all the furor of last night's Presidential election, another historic vote took place in the US territory of Puerto Rico. By a 65% margin, Puerto Ricans voted to make their 114-year relationship with the United States official by becoming its fifty-first state. President Barack Obama has said he would support the referendum if there's a clear majority, so the issue will go to Congress next. But if they agree, America will have to make room for another star on its national flag ...
Recommended For You
- > Here’s the Latest Picture of Ben Affleck as Batman
- > ‘Seinfeld’ Could Finally Be Coming to Netflix
- > Jonah’s Tomb Was Just Intentionally Blown Up By ISIS
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."