"Princess Bride" Author Finds Sequel to be Sadly Inconceivable
William Goldman, the author of the beloved Princess Bride novel that became the beloved Princess Bride movie, told fans that he'd love to write a sequel to his book, but has not been able to think of an idea for it." I’m desperate to make it and write it and I don’t know how," he said. "I would love to make it, more than anything else I’ve not written." Goldman's got a history of coming up with good ideas, as the screenwriter for both All the President's Men and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, but the idea for Princess Bride 2 just won't come. He'd better think of something. Grandfathers all over the world are waiting for something to read their sick grandchildren ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.