"Princess Bride" Author Finds Sequel to be Sadly Inconceivable
William Goldman, the author of the beloved Princess Bride novel that became the beloved Princess Bride movie, told fans that he'd love to write a sequel to his book, but has not been able to think of an idea for it." I’m desperate to make it and write it and I don’t know how," he said. "I would love to make it, more than anything else I’ve not written." Goldman's got a history of coming up with good ideas, as the screenwriter for both All the President's Men and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, but the idea for Princess Bride 2 just won't come. He'd better think of something. Grandfathers all over the world are waiting for something to read their sick grandchildren ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.