The Priest and Imam From that Amazon Ad Are Now Actual Friends
You’ve probably seen the latest ad from Amazon featuring the friendship between priest and an imam. In the spot, they both buy each other knees pads from Amazon, so that they can both pray without knee pain.
Al Jazeera tracked down the actual priest and imam from the commercial, and found out that even though they met for the first time on the set of the commercial, they have since become close friends.
As the priest explains, “Really big change in the world starts from small changes. And we have made friends and that’s a friendship that will never die.”
You can see the full interview below.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > Tim Tebow Hosted an Event That Benefited 75,000 People With Disabilities
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today
- > This New ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer Is Bananas
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage