President Obama's Speech at the Sandy Hook Vigil
President Barack Obama delivered a solemn tribute to the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre on Sunday, quoting 2 Corinthians, saying America is not doing enough to protect its children and issuing a call for change ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward