President Obama's Speech at the Sandy Hook Vigil
President Barack Obama delivered a solemn tribute to the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre on Sunday, quoting 2 Corinthians, saying America is not doing enough to protect its children and issuing a call for change ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People
- > Elon Musk Wants To Put People On Mars And He Just Might
- > Archaeologists Just Found One of King Hezekiah’s Toilets, and It May Prove the Bible
- > It’s #NationalCoffeeDay. Here’s Where To Get Your Fix