President Obama's Speech at the Sandy Hook Vigil
President Barack Obama delivered a solemn tribute to the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre on Sunday, quoting 2 Corinthians, saying America is not doing enough to protect its children and issuing a call for change ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works
- > Kanye West Is Making a Video Game About Heaven
- > John Krasinski, Maya Rudolph, and a Bunch of Celebrities Dramatically Read the Lyrics to Bieber’s ‘Sorry’