President Obama's Speech at the Sandy Hook Vigil
President Barack Obama delivered a solemn tribute to the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre on Sunday, quoting 2 Corinthians, saying America is not doing enough to protect its children and issuing a call for change ...
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes