President Obama's Speech at the Sandy Hook Vigil
President Barack Obama delivered a solemn tribute to the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre on Sunday, quoting 2 Corinthians, saying America is not doing enough to protect its children and issuing a call for change ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet