President Obama Launches New Effort to Combat Human Trafficking
Last Tuesday, President Barack Obama announced a new major effort to take international human trafficking head on, signing an Executive Order that extends new resources and tools to groups looking to combat modern day slavery. President Obama noted in a speech, “This coming year, my Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships will make the fight against human trafficking a focus of its work.” The full speech is here ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game