Presenting the World's Most Serious Font
Time to update your resume. Filmmaker Errol Morris, writing for the New York Times, has discovered that people are more likely to take the Baskerville font seriously than any other font, garnering as much as a 1.5% more positive reaction than other serious fonts. No word on how much more serious it's being taken than Comic Sans or Papyrus, but then, the less said about those, the better ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Philip Roth Just Gave 4,000 Books to His Hometown Library
- > Chip and Joanna Gaine's Breakfast Place Might Be Worth the Road Trip
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > Check Out the New Teaser for '24: Legacy'
- > This Historic Church Building Is Seriously Being Destroyed by Urine