Presenting the World's Most Serious Font
Time to update your resume. Filmmaker Errol Morris, writing for the New York Times, has discovered that people are more likely to take the Baskerville font seriously than any other font, garnering as much as a 1.5% more positive reaction than other serious fonts. No word on how much more serious it's being taken than Comic Sans or Papyrus, but then, the less said about those, the better ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change