Presenting the World's Most Serious Font
Time to update your resume. Filmmaker Errol Morris, writing for the New York Times, has discovered that people are more likely to take the Baskerville font seriously than any other font, garnering as much as a 1.5% more positive reaction than other serious fonts. No word on how much more serious it's being taken than Comic Sans or Papyrus, but then, the less said about those, the better ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.