Pope: Priests Shouldn’t Drive Fancy Cars
Pope Francis recently met with a group of priests and nuns in training, and he didn’t mince words when expressing his feeling that people in ministry should reject materialism. He told the young ministers, “It hurts me when I see a priest or a nun with the latest model car, you can’t do this. A car is necessary to do a lot of work, but please, choose a more humble one. If you like the fancy one, just think about how many children are dying of hunger in the world.” What is the pope’s personal car of choice? The Ford Focus …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet