Pope: Priests Shouldn’t Drive Fancy Cars
Pope Francis recently met with a group of priests and nuns in training, and he didn’t mince words when expressing his feeling that people in ministry should reject materialism. He told the young ministers, “It hurts me when I see a priest or a nun with the latest model car, you can’t do this. A car is necessary to do a lot of work, but please, choose a more humble one. If you like the fancy one, just think about how many children are dying of hunger in the world.” What is the pope’s personal car of choice? The Ford Focus …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day