Pope Gives Boy with Down Syndrome a Spin in Popemobile
Pope Francis was born in Argentina and is a known fan of the country’s national soccer team. So when he spotted the team’s blue-and-white jersey in a crowd from the chair perched on top of the famous popemobile, he knew he had to meet the young fan. The Pope embraced 17-year-old Alberto di Tullio, who has Down Syndrome, and then invited him into the popemobile to take a spin around on the open-air vehicle’s chair in front of the crowd of thousands …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign