Pope Gives Boy with Down Syndrome a Spin in Popemobile
Pope Francis was born in Argentina and is a known fan of the country’s national soccer team. So when he spotted the team’s blue-and-white jersey in a crowd from the chair perched on top of the famous popemobile, he knew he had to meet the young fan. The Pope embraced 17-year-old Alberto di Tullio, who has Down Syndrome, and then invited him into the popemobile to take a spin around on the open-air vehicle’s chair in front of the crowd of thousands …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours