Pope Gives Boy with Down Syndrome a Spin in Popemobile
Pope Francis was born in Argentina and is a known fan of the country’s national soccer team. So when he spotted the team’s blue-and-white jersey in a crowd from the chair perched on top of the famous popemobile, he knew he had to meet the young fan. The Pope embraced 17-year-old Alberto di Tullio, who has Down Syndrome, and then invited him into the popemobile to take a spin around on the open-air vehicle’s chair in front of the crowd of thousands …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal