Pope Gives Boy with Down Syndrome a Spin in Popemobile
Pope Francis was born in Argentina and is a known fan of the country’s national soccer team. So when he spotted the team’s blue-and-white jersey in a crowd from the chair perched on top of the famous popemobile, he knew he had to meet the young fan. The Pope embraced 17-year-old Alberto di Tullio, who has Down Syndrome, and then invited him into the popemobile to take a spin around on the open-air vehicle’s chair in front of the crowd of thousands …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet