Pope Gives Boy with Down Syndrome a Spin in Popemobile
Pope Francis was born in Argentina and is a known fan of the country’s national soccer team. So when he spotted the team’s blue-and-white jersey in a crowd from the chair perched on top of the famous popemobile, he knew he had to meet the young fan. The Pope embraced 17-year-old Alberto di Tullio, who has Down Syndrome, and then invited him into the popemobile to take a spin around on the open-air vehicle’s chair in front of the crowd of thousands …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?