Pope Gives Boy with Down Syndrome a Spin in Popemobile
Pope Francis was born in Argentina and is a known fan of the country’s national soccer team. So when he spotted the team’s blue-and-white jersey in a crowd from the chair perched on top of the famous popemobile, he knew he had to meet the young fan. The Pope embraced 17-year-old Alberto di Tullio, who has Down Syndrome, and then invited him into the popemobile to take a spin around on the open-air vehicle’s chair in front of the crowd of thousands …
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing