Pope Francis Is Going to Live in the Guest House, Thank-You Very Much
For the first time in over a century, the pope is going to eschew convention and ditch his elaborate digs at the apostolic palace for the quiet of the Vatican's guest house. Pope Francis has made a habit of spinning pontiff protocol all topsy turvy since his election, but this may well be his most significant break with tradition yet. He'll be surrounded by the lay in his new home, which will allow him to keep doing what he's been up to the past couple of weeks: celebrating Mass in groups, sharing meals with his guests and going on walks outside ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’