Poll: Selfies Now Make Up 30% of All Photos Taken by Young People
According to a new poll commissioned by Samsung in the U.K., selfies have taken over photography. Their research found that among 18 to 24-year-olds, 30 percent of all photography is composed of pictures taken by holding a cell phone at arms length from one’s own face. Smartphone cameras and online photo-sharing sites like Facebook and Instagram are also killing off good ‘ole fashioned printed photo albums. Just 13 percent of the group has ever even used a physical photo album …
Recommended For You
- > Islamic State Militants Appear to Behead American Journalist In YouTube Video
- > Let This Little League Coach's Great Speech After a Tough Loss Inspire You to Get Out There
- > Pope Francis: ISIS Must Be Stopped to Protect Religious Minorities
- > CNN's Jake Tapper on Ferguson Police: "This Doesn't Make Any Sense"
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like if Michael Bay Had Directed ‘Up’