Poll: Selfies Now Make Up 30% of All Photos Taken by Young People
According to a new poll commissioned by Samsung in the U.K., selfies have taken over photography. Their research found that among 18 to 24-year-olds, 30 percent of all photography is composed of pictures taken by holding a cell phone at arms length from one’s own face. Smartphone cameras and online photo-sharing sites like Facebook and Instagram are also killing off good ‘ole fashioned printed photo albums. Just 13 percent of the group has ever even used a physical photo album …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ Canceled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.
- > Fireworks Look Even Cooler When Filmed from a Drone
- > Laurence Fishburne Will Star in the Upcoming ‘Roots’ Remake