Poll: Selfies Now Make Up 30% of All Photos Taken by Young People
According to a new poll commissioned by Samsung in the U.K., selfies have taken over photography. Their research found that among 18 to 24-year-olds, 30 percent of all photography is composed of pictures taken by holding a cell phone at arms length from one’s own face. Smartphone cameras and online photo-sharing sites like Facebook and Instagram are also killing off good ‘ole fashioned printed photo albums. Just 13 percent of the group has ever even used a physical photo album …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet