Poll: Selfies Now Make Up 30% of All Photos Taken by Young People
According to a new poll commissioned by Samsung in the U.K., selfies have taken over photography. Their research found that among 18 to 24-year-olds, 30 percent of all photography is composed of pictures taken by holding a cell phone at arms length from one’s own face. Smartphone cameras and online photo-sharing sites like Facebook and Instagram are also killing off good ‘ole fashioned printed photo albums. Just 13 percent of the group has ever even used a physical photo album …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today