Poll: Selfies Now Make Up 30% of All Photos Taken by Young People
According to a new poll commissioned by Samsung in the U.K., selfies have taken over photography. Their research found that among 18 to 24-year-olds, 30 percent of all photography is composed of pictures taken by holding a cell phone at arms length from one’s own face. Smartphone cameras and online photo-sharing sites like Facebook and Instagram are also killing off good ‘ole fashioned printed photo albums. Just 13 percent of the group has ever even used a physical photo album …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Update: Kidnapped IJM Lawyer Has Been Found Dead
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'