Play 'Pac-Man' on the Side of a Building for the Sake of ‘Art’
As part of the interactive art exhibit “Play!” a group of designers has transformed the side of a cultural center building in Sao Paulo, Brazil, into the world’s largest arcade. Passers-by are handed iPads that are used as controllers to play sky-scraper-sized versions of video game classics like Pac-Man and Tetris. The art installation is evidently meant to encourage you to be aware of and interact with your surroundings or something (yawn). Let’s be honest, when you have the ability to play awesome video games on the sides of buildings, artistic messages are the last thing on your mind ...
Recommended For You
- > Missionary Who Contracted Ebola Is Being Discharged from Atlanta Hospital
- > Watch These Adorable Kids Reenact the Primetime Emmy Award Nominees
- > Someone Captured a Picture of Superman’s New Suit for ‘Batman v. Superman’
- > Report: Hamas Official Claims Group Is Responsible for the Kidnapping and Murder of 3 Israeli Teens
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage