Planet Fitness Hasn't Forgotten Pluto
It's been six years since NASA put Pluto in its place, and what a six years it has been. For a little bit of perspective, last time Pluto was a planet, LOST was still on. What a crazy world. But the people over at Planet Fitness have decided to make it their own personal mission to get Pluto back to its rightful spot with the rest of the galaxy's major players, seeing as they don't think size should be a determining factor for how important someone or something is. They've written this open letter to NASA to make their case, and it's pretty convincing. More companies should get on board this. NASA can't ignore us forever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President
- > Sir Patrick Stewart Just Got Cast as a Very Special Character in the new 'Emoji Movie'
- > 'Wayne's World' Is Returning to a Theater Near You