Planet Fitness Hasn't Forgotten Pluto
It's been six years since NASA put Pluto in its place, and what a six years it has been. For a little bit of perspective, last time Pluto was a planet, LOST was still on. What a crazy world. But the people over at Planet Fitness have decided to make it their own personal mission to get Pluto back to its rightful spot with the rest of the galaxy's major players, seeing as they don't think size should be a determining factor for how important someone or something is. They've written this open letter to NASA to make their case, and it's pretty convincing. More companies should get on board this. NASA can't ignore us forever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair