Planet Fitness Hasn't Forgotten Pluto
It's been six years since NASA put Pluto in its place, and what a six years it has been. For a little bit of perspective, last time Pluto was a planet, LOST was still on. What a crazy world. But the people over at Planet Fitness have decided to make it their own personal mission to get Pluto back to its rightful spot with the rest of the galaxy's major players, seeing as they don't think size should be a determining factor for how important someone or something is. They've written this open letter to NASA to make their case, and it's pretty convincing. More companies should get on board this. NASA can't ignore us forever ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin