Pictured: A Skyscraper Beam of Lies
Brace yourself. Today may mark the 80th anniversary of the famous shot of the world's most terrifying lunch, but everything you know about the picture (assuming you think you know something about it) is wrong. This iconic image may not have been a candid shot at all, but instead an elaborate publicity stunt by the Rockefeller Center. Of course. There can be no magically nerve-wracking moment that is just honest without the Rockefellers getting involved. Next thing you know, we'll be hearing that Paul Revere was just trying to sell lanterns ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’