Pictured: A Skyscraper Beam of Lies
Brace yourself. Today may mark the 80th anniversary of the famous shot of the world's most terrifying lunch, but everything you know about the picture (assuming you think you know something about it) is wrong. This iconic image may not have been a candid shot at all, but instead an elaborate publicity stunt by the Rockefeller Center. Of course. There can be no magically nerve-wracking moment that is just honest without the Rockefellers getting involved. Next thing you know, we'll be hearing that Paul Revere was just trying to sell lanterns ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today