Pictured: A Skyscraper Beam of Lies
Brace yourself. Today may mark the 80th anniversary of the famous shot of the world's most terrifying lunch, but everything you know about the picture (assuming you think you know something about it) is wrong. This iconic image may not have been a candid shot at all, but instead an elaborate publicity stunt by the Rockefeller Center. Of course. There can be no magically nerve-wracking moment that is just honest without the Rockefellers getting involved. Next thing you know, we'll be hearing that Paul Revere was just trying to sell lanterns ...
Recommended For You
- > Weatherman Handles Malfunctioning Green Screen Like a Pro
- > Report: 22% of American Children Rely on Food Stamps
- > Is North Korea Restarting Its Nuclear Program?
- > 'Humans of New York' Founder Raises $1 Million for Inner City Kids to Visit Harvard
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?