Photorealistic 3D-Printed Figurines Are Now a Reality
A company in Germany has unveiled a new service called Twinkind that creates these amazing, life-like figurines using specialized cameras and 3D printing. Customers can go to the custom-equipped studio, pose for a few portraits and wait as the miniature figurines are 3D printed with photorealistic precision …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.