Photorealistic 3D-Printed Figurines Are Now a Reality
A company in Germany has unveiled a new service called Twinkind that creates these amazing, life-like figurines using specialized cameras and 3D printing. Customers can go to the custom-equipped studio, pose for a few portraits and wait as the miniature figurines are 3D printed with photorealistic precision …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'