Photorealistic 3D-Printed Figurines Are Now a Reality
A company in Germany has unveiled a new service called Twinkind that creates these amazing, life-like figurines using specialized cameras and 3D printing. Customers can go to the custom-equipped studio, pose for a few portraits and wait as the miniature figurines are 3D printed with photorealistic precision …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like