Photorealistic 3D-Printed Figurines Are Now a Reality
A company in Germany has unveiled a new service called Twinkind that creates these amazing, life-like figurines using specialized cameras and 3D printing. Customers can go to the custom-equipped studio, pose for a few portraits and wait as the miniature figurines are 3D printed with photorealistic precision …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day