Photo Project: Strangers Who Look Alike
You know how you, occasionally, will get compared to somebody's friend or roommate? Or maybe, if you're lucky, a celebrity? Well, Canadian photographer Francois Brunelle spent the past 12 years on a fascinating art project: getting those people together and taking pictures of them. The people in his photos aren't siblings. They're not even related. But they could pass for twins ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?