Photo Project: Strangers Who Look Alike
You know how you, occasionally, will get compared to somebody's friend or roommate? Or maybe, if you're lucky, a celebrity? Well, Canadian photographer Francois Brunelle spent the past 12 years on a fascinating art project: getting those people together and taking pictures of them. The people in his photos aren't siblings. They're not even related. But they could pass for twins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.