Photo Project: Strangers Who Look Alike
You know how you, occasionally, will get compared to somebody's friend or roommate? Or maybe, if you're lucky, a celebrity? Well, Canadian photographer Francois Brunelle spent the past 12 years on a fascinating art project: getting those people together and taking pictures of them. The people in his photos aren't siblings. They're not even related. But they could pass for twins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban