Photo Project: Strangers Who Look Alike
You know how you, occasionally, will get compared to somebody's friend or roommate? Or maybe, if you're lucky, a celebrity? Well, Canadian photographer Francois Brunelle spent the past 12 years on a fascinating art project: getting those people together and taking pictures of them. The people in his photos aren't siblings. They're not even related. But they could pass for twins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > Check Out the New Teaser for '24: Legacy'
- > This Historic Church Building Is Seriously Being Destroyed by Urine
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees