Photo Project: Strangers Who Look Alike
You know how you, occasionally, will get compared to somebody's friend or roommate? Or maybe, if you're lucky, a celebrity? Well, Canadian photographer Francois Brunelle spent the past 12 years on a fascinating art project: getting those people together and taking pictures of them. The people in his photos aren't siblings. They're not even related. But they could pass for twins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts
- > 71% of Americans Believe the Economy Is Rigged