The Perfect Crime: Counterfeit $1 Bills
An criminal mastermind in Idaho has been counterfeiting $1 bills and passing them off as the real thing, until a quick-witted store clerk noticed that he was being paid in a bill that felt a little heavier than usual, which marked the end of the evil genius's reign of terror over the town of Lewiston, Idaho. Police Lieutenant Budd Hurd remarked that he'd rarely seen such villainy in his time. In fact, according to station KREM, the only other time he could think of encountering as nefarious a scheme as a fake one dollar bill, "it was made by a junior high school student to pay off a bully" ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like