The Perfect Crime: Counterfeit $1 Bills
An criminal mastermind in Idaho has been counterfeiting $1 bills and passing them off as the real thing, until a quick-witted store clerk noticed that he was being paid in a bill that felt a little heavier than usual, which marked the end of the evil genius's reign of terror over the town of Lewiston, Idaho. Police Lieutenant Budd Hurd remarked that he'd rarely seen such villainy in his time. In fact, according to station KREM, the only other time he could think of encountering as nefarious a scheme as a fake one dollar bill, "it was made by a junior high school student to pay off a bully" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles