The Perfect Crime: Counterfeit $1 Bills
An criminal mastermind in Idaho has been counterfeiting $1 bills and passing them off as the real thing, until a quick-witted store clerk noticed that he was being paid in a bill that felt a little heavier than usual, which marked the end of the evil genius's reign of terror over the town of Lewiston, Idaho. Police Lieutenant Budd Hurd remarked that he'd rarely seen such villainy in his time. In fact, according to station KREM, the only other time he could think of encountering as nefarious a scheme as a fake one dollar bill, "it was made by a junior high school student to pay off a bully" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation