The Perfect Crime: Counterfeit $1 Bills
An criminal mastermind in Idaho has been counterfeiting $1 bills and passing them off as the real thing, until a quick-witted store clerk noticed that he was being paid in a bill that felt a little heavier than usual, which marked the end of the evil genius's reign of terror over the town of Lewiston, Idaho. Police Lieutenant Budd Hurd remarked that he'd rarely seen such villainy in his time. In fact, according to station KREM, the only other time he could think of encountering as nefarious a scheme as a fake one dollar bill, "it was made by a junior high school student to pay off a bully" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies