The Perfect Crime: Counterfeit $1 Bills
An criminal mastermind in Idaho has been counterfeiting $1 bills and passing them off as the real thing, until a quick-witted store clerk noticed that he was being paid in a bill that felt a little heavier than usual, which marked the end of the evil genius's reign of terror over the town of Lewiston, Idaho. Police Lieutenant Budd Hurd remarked that he'd rarely seen such villainy in his time. In fact, according to station KREM, the only other time he could think of encountering as nefarious a scheme as a fake one dollar bill, "it was made by a junior high school student to pay off a bully" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle