'People Magazine' Gets Highbrow
It's not necessarily known for its aspirations to classic literature, but whoever runs the Twitter feed at @peoplemag is clearly a love of great art, looking to take things up a notch ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet