Peeps Take Over Pop-Culture
Each year, the Washington Post asks readers to create their favorite scenes from pop-culture, politics and sports almost entirely from peeps. This year’s entries include everything from The Life of Peep to the choosing of a new Pope Peep. You can go here to see all of the entries and vote for your favorite diorama. Unfortunately, no matter how cool the peeps are made to look, they will not taste very good …
Recommended For You
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball
- > Major Companies Agree to Greenhouse Gas Cuts Equivalent to 15 Million Cars Off the Road
- > Bed, Bath and Beyond Is Lying to You
- > No, a Top ISIS Leader Has Not Converted to Christianity.
- > Meet Leonardo DiCaprio, Your New UN Ambassador of Peace.