Peeps Take Over Pop-Culture
Each year, the Washington Post asks readers to create their favorite scenes from pop-culture, politics and sports almost entirely from peeps. This year’s entries include everything from The Life of Peep to the choosing of a new Pope Peep. You can go here to see all of the entries and vote for your favorite diorama. Unfortunately, no matter how cool the peeps are made to look, they will not taste very good …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s the ‘Holy Spirit Funk’ Parody Music Video You Never Asked For
- > A New Animated Movie Starring Pez Dispensers Is in the Works
- > Bill to End $500 Million in Annual Federal Funds to Planned Parenthood Blocked in the Senate
- > And in Dublin, A Giant Minion Fell into Traffic
- > Here's the Universe's First Look at 'Zoolander 2'