Peeps Take Over Pop-Culture
Each year, the Washington Post asks readers to create their favorite scenes from pop-culture, politics and sports almost entirely from peeps. This year’s entries include everything from The Life of Peep to the choosing of a new Pope Peep. You can go here to see all of the entries and vote for your favorite diorama. Unfortunately, no matter how cool the peeps are made to look, they will not taste very good …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today