Peeps Take Over Pop-Culture
Each year, the Washington Post asks readers to create their favorite scenes from pop-culture, politics and sports almost entirely from peeps. This year’s entries include everything from The Life of Peep to the choosing of a new Pope Peep. You can go here to see all of the entries and vote for your favorite diorama. Unfortunately, no matter how cool the peeps are made to look, they will not taste very good …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet