Pastor Who Heals People by Kicking Them in the Face Is Surprisingly Popular
Todd Bentley, a Canadian pastor currently based in the U.S, heals people by kicking them, claiming his violence will cure them of diseases. He claims to have cured a man of cancer by punching him in the chest. He shoved/healed a congregant so hard that the man lost a tooth. One Youtube video features him saying, "And I’m thinking why is the power of God not moving? And He said, “Because you haven’t kicked that woman in the face.” So, he did and, "I inched closer and I went bam! And just as my boot made contact with her nose, she fell under the power of God." (Seems like there might have been a few factors involved in what made her fall there, but anyway.) He's now looking to take his healing abilities to the U.K., but has met some opposition from the MP, who are concerned about having a man show up who feels that God has called him to go around kicking sick people. Labour MP for Croydon North Malcolm Wicks the Home Secretary that, "His visit can do nothing but harm, and I would be grateful for any measures you can take" ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Someone Is Claiming Conan O'Brien Stole His Jokes
- > And Now, the World's Largest Balloon Animal
- > Aziz Ansari’s New Sitcom ‘Master of None’ Hits Netflix on Nov. 6
- > Third Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Graphically Discusses ‘Tissue Procurement’ Process
- > Architect Envisions Urban Sleeping Pods for the Homeless