The Pastor Who Became an Atheist
The New York Times has published a lengthy but fascinating profile of Jerry DeWitt, a former Bible-Belt pastor who was a "closeted" atheist before outing himself and striving to create communities for other Christians who leave their faith. Since then, DeWitt has become a leader in the atheist community even as his family and many of his friends have distanced themselves from him ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet