The Pastor Who Became an Atheist
The New York Times has published a lengthy but fascinating profile of Jerry DeWitt, a former Bible-Belt pastor who was a "closeted" atheist before outing himself and striving to create communities for other Christians who leave their faith. Since then, DeWitt has become a leader in the atheist community even as his family and many of his friends have distanced themselves from him ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle