The Pastor Who Became an Atheist
The New York Times has published a lengthy but fascinating profile of Jerry DeWitt, a former Bible-Belt pastor who was a "closeted" atheist before outing himself and striving to create communities for other Christians who leave their faith. Since then, DeWitt has become a leader in the atheist community even as his family and many of his friends have distanced themselves from him ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward