The Pastor Who Became an Atheist
The New York Times has published a lengthy but fascinating profile of Jerry DeWitt, a former Bible-Belt pastor who was a "closeted" atheist before outing himself and striving to create communities for other Christians who leave their faith. Since then, DeWitt has become a leader in the atheist community even as his family and many of his friends have distanced themselves from him ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles