Pastor Drops Dead After Confessing Infidelity From Pulpit
A very odd, very sad incident at the Miracle Faith World Outreach Church in Bridgeport, Conn. has left a congregation grieving the loss of their pastor Bishop Bobby Davis, who confessed to an affair from the pulpit and fell dead immediately thereafter. One member of the congregation said Bishop Davis had a heart attack, possibly owing the immense strain of his admission, but the medical examiner has yet to determine the exact cause of his death. Police, however, do not suspect any foul play. Church elder Judy Stovall told reporters that Bishop Davis' confession garnered a very vocal response, saying "We were shouting, `We forgive you, we love you,' but the stress of all of it—he had a heart attack ...our congregation is hurting now" ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series