Pastor Drops Dead After Confessing Infidelity From Pulpit
A very odd, very sad incident at the Miracle Faith World Outreach Church in Bridgeport, Conn. has left a congregation grieving the loss of their pastor Bishop Bobby Davis, who confessed to an affair from the pulpit and fell dead immediately thereafter. One member of the congregation said Bishop Davis had a heart attack, possibly owing the immense strain of his admission, but the medical examiner has yet to determine the exact cause of his death. Police, however, do not suspect any foul play. Church elder Judy Stovall told reporters that Bishop Davis' confession garnered a very vocal response, saying "We were shouting, `We forgive you, we love you,' but the stress of all of it—he had a heart attack ...our congregation is hurting now" ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.