Pastor Drops Dead After Confessing Infidelity From Pulpit
A very odd, very sad incident at the Miracle Faith World Outreach Church in Bridgeport, Conn. has left a congregation grieving the loss of their pastor Bishop Bobby Davis, who confessed to an affair from the pulpit and fell dead immediately thereafter. One member of the congregation said Bishop Davis had a heart attack, possibly owing the immense strain of his admission, but the medical examiner has yet to determine the exact cause of his death. Police, however, do not suspect any foul play. Church elder Judy Stovall told reporters that Bishop Davis' confession garnered a very vocal response, saying "We were shouting, `We forgive you, we love you,' but the stress of all of it—he had a heart attack ...our congregation is hurting now" ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign