Pastor Among 5 Shot and Killed by New Mexico Teen
A 15-year-old boy is being held for the murder of his parents and their three children in Albuquerque, N.M. The teen is being identified as Nehemiah Griego, and one of the victims is Greg Griego, a local pastor of one of Albuquerque's largest churches. Greigo had taken a leave of absence from the church last year but remained deeply involved in Albuquerque's prison and chaplain ministries. Police believed Nehemiah Greigo used an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in the shooting, but several weapons were retrieved from the home where the victims were found dead. The rest of the victims were Griego's wife, Sara, 40, and three of their children: a 9-year-old boy, Zephania Griego, and their daughters Jael Griego, 5, and Angelina Griego, 2 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Kentucky Clerk Who Refused to Issue Marriage License Sent to Jail
- > Go For a Nice Distracting Drive With Stephen Colbert
- > Brace Yourselves … Netflix’s September Lineup is Coming
- > Image of Drowned Syrian Refugee Toddler Grabs the Internet's Attention
- > The National/Ramona Falls Supergroup Proves Hanging Out is Awesome in Their New Video