Pastor Among 5 Shot and Killed by New Mexico Teen
A 15-year-old boy is being held for the murder of his parents and their three children in Albuquerque, N.M. The teen is being identified as Nehemiah Griego, and one of the victims is Greg Griego, a local pastor of one of Albuquerque's largest churches. Greigo had taken a leave of absence from the church last year but remained deeply involved in Albuquerque's prison and chaplain ministries. Police believed Nehemiah Greigo used an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in the shooting, but several weapons were retrieved from the home where the victims were found dead. The rest of the victims were Griego's wife, Sara, 40, and three of their children: a 9-year-old boy, Zephania Griego, and their daughters Jael Griego, 5, and Angelina Griego, 2 ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game