Pastor Among 5 Shot and Killed by New Mexico Teen
A 15-year-old boy is being held for the murder of his parents and their three children in Albuquerque, N.M. The teen is being identified as Nehemiah Griego, and one of the victims is Greg Griego, a local pastor of one of Albuquerque's largest churches. Greigo had taken a leave of absence from the church last year but remained deeply involved in Albuquerque's prison and chaplain ministries. Police believed Nehemiah Greigo used an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in the shooting, but several weapons were retrieved from the home where the victims were found dead. The rest of the victims were Griego's wife, Sara, 40, and three of their children: a 9-year-old boy, Zephania Griego, and their daughters Jael Griego, 5, and Angelina Griego, 2 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings
- > The Trailer for Netflix's 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Is Finally Here