Parents Each Give Up a Lung to Save Son's Life
Twelve-year-old Marius was attached to a ventilator, waiting in vain for a match to come through for his desperately needed lung transplant. But in Germany, where organ donors are low, his odds were slim. When it was discovered that both his mother and father were a perfect match, they each donated one of their lungs to Marius, who is now recovering. “It was immediately clear,” his mother told reporters ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball