Parents Each Give Up a Lung to Save Son's Life
Twelve-year-old Marius was attached to a ventilator, waiting in vain for a match to come through for his desperately needed lung transplant. But in Germany, where organ donors are low, his odds were slim. When it was discovered that both his mother and father were a perfect match, they each donated one of their lungs to Marius, who is now recovering. “It was immediately clear,” his mother told reporters ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet