Parents Each Give Up a Lung to Save Son's Life
Twelve-year-old Marius was attached to a ventilator, waiting in vain for a match to come through for his desperately needed lung transplant. But in Germany, where organ donors are low, his odds were slim. When it was discovered that both his mother and father were a perfect match, they each donated one of their lungs to Marius, who is now recovering. “It was immediately clear,” his mother told reporters ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal