Parents Each Give Up a Lung to Save Son's Life
Twelve-year-old Marius was attached to a ventilator, waiting in vain for a match to come through for his desperately needed lung transplant. But in Germany, where organ donors are low, his odds were slim. When it was discovered that both his mother and father were a perfect match, they each donated one of their lungs to Marius, who is now recovering. “It was immediately clear,” his mother told reporters ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban