Parenting Is Hazardous to Your Diet
A new study says that people with young children have a significantly less healthy diet than their peers who don't have any kids. In particular, new parents see a significantly increased intake in saturated fat, which leads to high cholesterol and heart problems. Experts say this models bad eating for young children early on. Hearing of the study, young parents responded that they'd love to start cooking healthier meals and will be sure to get right on that just as soon as the baby quiets down for ten blessed minutes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair