Parenting Is Hazardous to Your Diet
A new study says that people with young children have a significantly less healthy diet than their peers who don't have any kids. In particular, new parents see a significantly increased intake in saturated fat, which leads to high cholesterol and heart problems. Experts say this models bad eating for young children early on. Hearing of the study, young parents responded that they'd love to start cooking healthier meals and will be sure to get right on that just as soon as the baby quiets down for ten blessed minutes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day