Parenting Is Hazardous to Your Diet
A new study says that people with young children have a significantly less healthy diet than their peers who don't have any kids. In particular, new parents see a significantly increased intake in saturated fat, which leads to high cholesterol and heart problems. Experts say this models bad eating for young children early on. Hearing of the study, young parents responded that they'd love to start cooking healthier meals and will be sure to get right on that just as soon as the baby quiets down for ten blessed minutes ...
Recommended For You
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’
- > Michael Brown Case: Protestors Hit the Streets in 170 Cities
- > Here’s the Trailer for ‘Pan’
- > The Founder of YouVersion Gave Pope Francis an iPhone with the App