Parenting Is Hazardous to Your Diet
A new study says that people with young children have a significantly less healthy diet than their peers who don't have any kids. In particular, new parents see a significantly increased intake in saturated fat, which leads to high cholesterol and heart problems. Experts say this models bad eating for young children early on. Hearing of the study, young parents responded that they'd love to start cooking healthier meals and will be sure to get right on that just as soon as the baby quiets down for ten blessed minutes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season