Parenting Is Hazardous to Your Diet
A new study says that people with young children have a significantly less healthy diet than their peers who don't have any kids. In particular, new parents see a significantly increased intake in saturated fat, which leads to high cholesterol and heart problems. Experts say this models bad eating for young children early on. Hearing of the study, young parents responded that they'd love to start cooking healthier meals and will be sure to get right on that just as soon as the baby quiets down for ten blessed minutes ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.