Papa John to Raise Pizza Prices Because of Obamacare
John Schnatter, Mr. Papa John himself, says that Obamacare is forcing him to raise prices on his pizza. In a conference call, he said that he would raise the price anywhere from 11 to 14 cents per pizza (and slightly more for corporate orders) to the cover the costs of insuring his employees. "If Obamacare is in fact not repealed," he said, "we will find tactics to shallow out any Obamacare costs and core strategies to pass that cost onto consumers in order to protect our shareholders' best interests." How does this wild twist change your opinion in the ongoing healthcare conversation? Completely or only mostly? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here in America, Living With Your Parents Is the New Normal
- > An Officer Involved with Freddie Gray Case Acquitted of All Charges
- > Justin Bieber Calls Out Award Shows for Celebrating the Wrong Things
- > The Newest Trailer for 'Finding Dory' Reveals a Lot About the Storyline
- > At Least 120 People Were Killed By ISIS Bombings in Syria This Week