Papa John to Raise Pizza Prices Because of Obamacare
John Schnatter, Mr. Papa John himself, says that Obamacare is forcing him to raise prices on his pizza. In a conference call, he said that he would raise the price anywhere from 11 to 14 cents per pizza (and slightly more for corporate orders) to the cover the costs of insuring his employees. "If Obamacare is in fact not repealed," he said, "we will find tactics to shallow out any Obamacare costs and core strategies to pass that cost onto consumers in order to protect our shareholders' best interests." How does this wild twist change your opinion in the ongoing healthcare conversation? Completely or only mostly? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking