Papa John to Raise Pizza Prices Because of Obamacare
John Schnatter, Mr. Papa John himself, says that Obamacare is forcing him to raise prices on his pizza. In a conference call, he said that he would raise the price anywhere from 11 to 14 cents per pizza (and slightly more for corporate orders) to the cover the costs of insuring his employees. "If Obamacare is in fact not repealed," he said, "we will find tactics to shallow out any Obamacare costs and core strategies to pass that cost onto consumers in order to protect our shareholders' best interests." How does this wild twist change your opinion in the ongoing healthcare conversation? Completely or only mostly? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Lecrae on Racial Injustice: 'As I Shared My Heart, My Supporters Turned on Me'
- > Bob Dylan May Soon Release a ‘Bootleg’ Album of Christian Music
- > And Now, Here's James Corden Re-enacting Famous Tom Cruise Movie Scenes
- > Iraqi Officials: Retaking Mosul From ISIS Is Moving Fast
- > John Crist’s Fake Ad for ‘Millennial International’s ‘Sponsor a Millennial’ Program Is Perfect