Oprah: Rob Bell ‘Opened My Heart and My Mind’
Former pastor and author Rob Bell has found a new fan in Oprah. The two recently sat down for a two and a half hour conversation about God, spirituality and Bell’s books that will eventually air on an episode of her “Super Soul Sunday” show on OWN. In a post on her website, she said,
"The ideas Rob sets forth in his books Love Wins and What We Talk About When We Talk About God opened my heart and my mind. People like him are the reason I set out to build OWN in the first place: to be able to gather a global community of like-minded seekers."
Bell’s latest book, What We Talk About When We Talk About God, was recently named the first choice for "Oprah's Super Soulful Book of the Month." The network executive and talk show icon wrote, “When I first started reading it, I was highlighting my favorite passages, but then I realized—what's the point? I've marked every page! It just wowed me.” Currently, OWN has not said when Oprah’s interview with Bell will air …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage