The Only Thing You Need to Know About 'The Golden Globes' Nominees Is That 'Mad Men' Got Snubbed
What else do you want to know? Best actor nominees? Best score? Sound design? Here's a full list of nominees and, by all means, if that's how you want to spend a few minutes out of your finite amount, have at it. The only really important thing is that Mad Men, fresh off not taking home a single Emmy, didn't even make an appearance in the Golden Globe list of "Best Drama" nominees. The Globes are clearly not concerned with awarding actual quality anymore—if they ever were—so who cares? Bake some Christmas cookies. Sing a song. Learn how to speak a different language. Almost anything has more value than a list of nominees that has no bearing on reality. (One redeeming factor: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will be hosting this year, and if their first promo for the show is any indicator, they're going to be terrific) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet