The Only Thing You Need to Know About 'The Golden Globes' Nominees Is That 'Mad Men' Got Snubbed
What else do you want to know? Best actor nominees? Best score? Sound design? Here's a full list of nominees and, by all means, if that's how you want to spend a few minutes out of your finite amount, have at it. The only really important thing is that Mad Men, fresh off not taking home a single Emmy, didn't even make an appearance in the Golden Globe list of "Best Drama" nominees. The Globes are clearly not concerned with awarding actual quality anymore—if they ever were—so who cares? Bake some Christmas cookies. Sing a song. Learn how to speak a different language. Almost anything has more value than a list of nominees that has no bearing on reality. (One redeeming factor: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will be hosting this year, and if their first promo for the show is any indicator, they're going to be terrific) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’