"This One Time, at Atheist Camp ..."
A camp just north of Seattle is famous for being what might be the world's only "atheist camp," an alternative for young nonbelievers who still want all the joys of horseback riding, canoeing and archery but none of the late night chapel sessions or Bible teaching. "It's amazing. I love it here," said a 9-year-old camper named Elle. "With certain people, you have to limit yourself or feel socially obligated. This feels nice to be here and not have to limit yourself and know you won't be bullied or hurt" ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking