"This One Time, at Atheist Camp ..."
A camp just north of Seattle is famous for being what might be the world's only "atheist camp," an alternative for young nonbelievers who still want all the joys of horseback riding, canoeing and archery but none of the late night chapel sessions or Bible teaching. "It's amazing. I love it here," said a 9-year-old camper named Elle. "With certain people, you have to limit yourself or feel socially obligated. This feels nice to be here and not have to limit yourself and know you won't be bullied or hurt" ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images
- > Italy Earthquake Death Toll Rises to 241
- > Questlove Will Host a Weekly Pandora Radio Show. We're Excited