One Million Cockroaches Have Escaped From a Lab and No One Is Safe
The Internet has been such a flurry of people freaking out about Miley Cyrus at the VMA's that we've forgotten that there are other dangers in the world, and some of them far more dire than a youthful starlet's twerk attack. Case in point, a science lab in Dafeng, China that was housing a million cockroaches. Evidently, the scientists were under the impression that cockroach extract may have medicinal properties, but the road to apocalypse is paved with good intentions. And these intentions went very sour when an "unknown perpetator" trespassed into the lab and set all million roaches free. Wang Pengsheng, the farmer who maintained the lab, says there's no way of knowing where any of them are so, basically, it's time to see if there are any openings on that shuttle headed to Mars ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President