One of James Gandolfini’s Final Films to Be Released in September
Enough Said, one of the final films from actor James Gandolfini will hit theaters in limited release on Sept. 20. The indie-style dramedy stars Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus as two divorced singles looking for romance. Before his untimely death on June 19, Gandolfini had also completed production on the New York-set mob drama Animal Rescue, co-starring Tom Hardy. It’s also expected to be released in 2014 ...
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes