One of James Gandolfini’s Final Films to Be Released in September
Enough Said, one of the final films from actor James Gandolfini will hit theaters in limited release on Sept. 20. The indie-style dramedy stars Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus as two divorced singles looking for romance. Before his untimely death on June 19, Gandolfini had also completed production on the New York-set mob drama Animal Rescue, co-starring Tom Hardy. It’s also expected to be released in 2014 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles