One of James Gandolfini’s Final Films to Be Released in September
Enough Said, one of the final films from actor James Gandolfini will hit theaters in limited release on Sept. 20. The indie-style dramedy stars Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus as two divorced singles looking for romance. Before his untimely death on June 19, Gandolfini had also completed production on the New York-set mob drama Animal Rescue, co-starring Tom Hardy. It’s also expected to be released in 2014 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course