One of James Gandolfini’s Final Films to Be Released in September
Enough Said, one of the final films from actor James Gandolfini will hit theaters in limited release on Sept. 20. The indie-style dramedy stars Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus as two divorced singles looking for romance. Before his untimely death on June 19, Gandolfini had also completed production on the New York-set mob drama Animal Rescue, co-starring Tom Hardy. It’s also expected to be released in 2014 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Woman Struck by Lightning at Airport
- > Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Clinics to Stay Open
- > NBC Cans ‘The Apprentice’ and Beauty Pageants After Donald Trump’s Immigration Comments
- > Supreme Court Says Controversial Execution Drug Is Constitutional
- > High Profile Egyptian Prosecutor of Islamists Has Been Assassinated