One of James Gandolfini’s Final Films to Be Released in September
Enough Said, one of the final films from actor James Gandolfini will hit theaters in limited release on Sept. 20. The indie-style dramedy stars Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus as two divorced singles looking for romance. Before his untimely death on June 19, Gandolfini had also completed production on the New York-set mob drama Animal Rescue, co-starring Tom Hardy. It’s also expected to be released in 2014 ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President