Oh Goodness, Please Watch This Video of a Father's Reaction to His Son's Report Card
In case you needed a little pick-up in this world of healthcare glitches and sad maps, this ought to do nicely. In the video description, this young boy explains how he's never done very well at maths (sic, throughout): "I year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and in England you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life, I've never been amazing academically and have struggled through out school , neither me or my dad or my teachers thought I was going to get my C , I know some of you might be saying , well an c is nothing but for me it was hard to get". His father's pride at the news ought to carry you through the rest of your day ...
Recommended For You
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy