Oh Goodness, Please Watch This Video of a Father's Reaction to His Son's Report Card
In case you needed a little pick-up in this world of healthcare glitches and sad maps, this ought to do nicely. In the video description, this young boy explains how he's never done very well at maths (sic, throughout): "I year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and in England you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life, I've never been amazing academically and have struggled through out school , neither me or my dad or my teachers thought I was going to get my C , I know some of you might be saying , well an c is nothing but for me it was hard to get". His father's pride at the news ought to carry you through the rest of your day ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works