Oh Goodness, Please Watch This Video of a Father's Reaction to His Son's Report Card
In case you needed a little pick-up in this world of healthcare glitches and sad maps, this ought to do nicely. In the video description, this young boy explains how he's never done very well at maths (sic, throughout): "I year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and in England you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life, I've never been amazing academically and have struggled through out school , neither me or my dad or my teachers thought I was going to get my C , I know some of you might be saying , well an c is nothing but for me it was hard to get". His father's pride at the news ought to carry you through the rest of your day ...
Recommended For You
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball
- > Major Companies Agree to Greenhouse Gas Cuts Equivalent to 15 Million Cars Off the Road
- > Bed, Bath and Beyond Is Lying to You