Oh, Cool, the U.S. Postal Service Is Launching a Fashion Line
Over the past 50 years, most of the major fashion innovations have come from the United States Postal Service. That may not be totally true, but fashion is a weird world, so it's possible. The point is, the USPS has finally started getting its hands into the same game that has so often emulated them, and is launching its own men's fashion line. The venture will be called "Rain Heat & Snow" and will focus largely on "smart apparel," utilizing gadgetry and electronics to make the mailman in all of us come alive. The Postal Service won't actually have to pay to make the threads (not that they could afford to if they wanted), but they will get a cut of the profits, which will doubtless be huge. USPS corporate licensing manager Steven Mills said, "This agreement will put the Postal Service on the cutting edge of functional fashion," as if it was ever anywhere else. A clothing company in Cleveland called the Wahconah Group will be making the threads ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair