Oh, Brother. Now the Jeep Twitter Feed Has Been Hacked.
Someone's going to celebrate with an extra Code Red Mountain Dew in Mom's basement tonight. It looks like the same geniuses who brought Burger King to its knees yesterday are now trolling Jeep's Twitter feed, turning it into a stream of Cadillac ads and nonsensical shouting. So, all the people who follow Jeep (over 100,000, which makes us wonder what exactly is so fascinating about Jeep's Twitter feed. Do they exchange 2-for-1 deals for retweets?) are getting an unusually interesting barrage of content today. And, good luck to Jeep's social media team as they attempt to wrangle control back for themselves ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours