Oh, Brother. Now the Jeep Twitter Feed Has Been Hacked.
Someone's going to celebrate with an extra Code Red Mountain Dew in Mom's basement tonight. It looks like the same geniuses who brought Burger King to its knees yesterday are now trolling Jeep's Twitter feed, turning it into a stream of Cadillac ads and nonsensical shouting. So, all the people who follow Jeep (over 100,000, which makes us wonder what exactly is so fascinating about Jeep's Twitter feed. Do they exchange 2-for-1 deals for retweets?) are getting an unusually interesting barrage of content today. And, good luck to Jeep's social media team as they attempt to wrangle control back for themselves ...
Recommended For You
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign
- > Scotland Will Remain a Part of the United Kingdom
- > Zack Snyder and JJ Abrams Are Having a Star Wars/Batman Mashup Twitter War