Oh Brother. 'Milking' Is the New 'Planking.'
Any of you looking to stay "hip" and "fresh" to what the kids are up to these days will want to grab the closest carton of milk and dump it all over your head because, according to The Guardian, that's exactly what gets all the coolest kids buzzing these days. "Milking" is the name of a new trend (just how trendy it is seems to be a point of mystery, but more than one person has done it, and that's good enough for The Guardian) of people standing in public and pouring a brand new gallon of milk over their heads and please don't do it. Ever. There has just got to be a better way for these college students to fill their dull, monotonous existence than pouring milk on their dumb heads. Learn to play a new instrument. Take up a second language. Go speed dating. Sit on a chair. Dance like no one is watching. Literally anything would be time better spent than "milking" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change