Oh Brother. 'Milking' Is the New 'Planking.'
Any of you looking to stay "hip" and "fresh" to what the kids are up to these days will want to grab the closest carton of milk and dump it all over your head because, according to The Guardian, that's exactly what gets all the coolest kids buzzing these days. "Milking" is the name of a new trend (just how trendy it is seems to be a point of mystery, but more than one person has done it, and that's good enough for The Guardian) of people standing in public and pouring a brand new gallon of milk over their heads and please don't do it. Ever. There has just got to be a better way for these college students to fill their dull, monotonous existence than pouring milk on their dumb heads. Learn to play a new instrument. Take up a second language. Go speed dating. Sit on a chair. Dance like no one is watching. Literally anything would be time better spent than "milking" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns148
- Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver51
- ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days8,665
- Here’s What Jesus Meant When He Said, “Sell Everything And Give It to the Poor.”789
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level