'The Office' Sees the Writing on the Wall
Greg Daniels, the creator of The Office, has officially announced that the show's upcoming season will be its last. The show has had sublime seasons, but the feeling that it has run its course is a sentiment that transcends gender, political party, race and creed. However, The Office fans needn't fret. The network is moving forward with plans for The Farm, a spin-off that centers on the hijinks of Dwight's oft-discussed but rarely seen beet farm ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge