'The Office' Sees the Writing on the Wall
Greg Daniels, the creator of The Office, has officially announced that the show's upcoming season will be its last. The show has had sublime seasons, but the feeling that it has run its course is a sentiment that transcends gender, political party, race and creed. However, The Office fans needn't fret. The network is moving forward with plans for The Farm, a spin-off that centers on the hijinks of Dwight's oft-discussed but rarely seen beet farm ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?