'The Office' Sees the Writing on the Wall
Greg Daniels, the creator of The Office, has officially announced that the show's upcoming season will be its last. The show has had sublime seasons, but the feeling that it has run its course is a sentiment that transcends gender, political party, race and creed. However, The Office fans needn't fret. The network is moving forward with plans for The Farm, a spin-off that centers on the hijinks of Dwight's oft-discussed but rarely seen beet farm ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > A 'Friday Night Lights' Musical is Coming
- > 5 Black Lives Matter Demonstrators Were Shot in Minneapolis Last Night
- > Officer Charged with Murder for Shooting Black Teen 16 Times
- > Netflix to Release an Original Indie Film Written by Bob Odenkirk
- > White Christians Are No Longer the Majority in the U.S.