Obamacare Brings Papa John's to Its Knees
Papa John's is once again changing the face of the health care reform debate, with Mr. Papa John Schnatter putting his pizza where his mouth is in regard to statements he made earlier this year about the drastic measures he'd have to make in the event of Obama's re-election. Although Schnatter originally said that he'd have to raise the price of his pizzas 10 to 14 cents per pie to account for Obamacare, he's now saying employers may have to cut their employee's hours as well. "That's probably what's going to happen," he said according to NaplesNews.com. "It's common sense. That's what I call lose-lose" Yes, Papa John, but if you factor in that the higher cost of pizzas might drive more people to just eat whatever cold pizza is lying around the house, it might be more of a lose-lose-lose ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening
- > Watch a Dude Pop a Huge Balloon—While Standing Inside of It—In Slow Motion