Obama Put God and Jerusalem Back Into the Democratic Party Platform
The AP is reporting that after the Democratic Party's highly publicized removal of mentions of both God and Jerusalem from the official party platform, President Barack Obama intervened and insisted that both be worked back in. After the president's alleged intervention, the platform was changed to include this sentence: "We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values and interests of working people and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential." The platform now also affirms a belief that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Someone Inserted the Trump Administration into ‘The Office’ Intro
- > Obama Gave $221 Million in Aid to the Palestinian Authority Moments Before Leaving Office
- > New App Alerts Subway Passengers When a Pregnant Woman Needs a Seat
- > Lecrae’s New Single Features Ty Dolla $ign
- > So Luke Skywalker Is ‘The Last Jedi’, Right?