Obama Put God and Jerusalem Back Into the Democratic Party Platform
The AP is reporting that after the Democratic Party's highly publicized removal of mentions of both God and Jerusalem from the official party platform, President Barack Obama intervened and insisted that both be worked back in. After the president's alleged intervention, the platform was changed to include this sentence: "We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values and interests of working people and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential." The platform now also affirms a belief that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Start Your Morning with This Video of a T-Rex Doing Tricks on a Jet Ski, Because Why Not?
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on