Obama Put God and Jerusalem Back Into the Democratic Party Platform
The AP is reporting that after the Democratic Party's highly publicized removal of mentions of both God and Jerusalem from the official party platform, President Barack Obama intervened and insisted that both be worked back in. After the president's alleged intervention, the platform was changed to include this sentence: "We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values and interests of working people and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential." The platform now also affirms a belief that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming