Nutella Theft: Earth's Most Understandable Crime
Columbia has been crunching numbers and it looks like they have a serious problem on their hands: Nutella thievery. The school started offering the wonderful, incredible innovation in spreadable wonder last semester, and it's been a little too popular. They say they're losing $5,000 of Nutella every week, or nearly one hundred pounds every day. It's possible students are simply eating it by the bucketload during lunchtime, but officials suspect foul play: hoarders who stockpile it for their own dorms. Columbia estimates the losses are costing them about $250,000 a year which, as Buzzfeed points out, is the equivalent of annual tuition and fees for four students. So, the crime is sinister, yes, but is it understandable? If you've ever eaten Nutella, you know the answer ...
Recommended For YouView More in RELEVANT U
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth