Now You Can Pay People to Freak Out Over You
Crowds on Demand is a Los Angeles company that struck upon a truly golden business idea: for the right price, they'll organize a group to like you. You can have a crowd greet you at the airport, follow you cheering down the street, freak out when they spot you at the mall, whatever you think will get the rest of the crowds around you to think you're a big deal. In other words, as Crowds on Demand's website touts: "live like an a-lister." And the more money you're willing to spend, the better the crowd will be, all the way up to something rather ambiguously titled the "Rally for YOU" package, which costs $2,500 for a promotional free-for-all that may well end with you being crowned king. Who knows? This thing is definitely aimed at people who think they deserve to be king ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming