Now, ‘The Walking Dead’ Is Getting Its Own Spin-off
Just days after AMC announced that it was working on a Saul-themed Breaking Bad spin-off series (to be titled Better Call Saul), the cable network released a statement saying that it is working on a new show that takes place in the Walking Dead universe. The new, yet-to-be-titled series (we’d like to suggest, Walking Dead: The College Years), which hits primetime in 2015, won’t be based on any existing characters, but will instead follow a totally different group of zombie apocalypse survivors. In the statement, series creator Robert Kirkman said, “The opportunity to make a show that isn’t tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing.” Now, all we need is a Mad Men spin-off, and AMC will be good to go for the next five years …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Is Threatening to Execute 180 Assyrian Christians
- > Watch the 'Leaked' Teaser Trailer for Netflix's 'Daredevil' Season 2
- > This Video of Apollo Space Mission Photos Is the What Your Afternoon Needs
- > Camera Obscura's Carey Lander Died Yesterday, But Not Before Raising £50k for Cancer Research
- > Here's the Trailer for the New Reality Show About Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr.