Now, ‘The Walking Dead’ Is Getting Its Own Spin-off
Just days after AMC announced that it was working on a Saul-themed Breaking Bad spin-off series (to be titled Better Call Saul), the cable network released a statement saying that it is working on a new show that takes place in the Walking Dead universe. The new, yet-to-be-titled series (we’d like to suggest, Walking Dead: The College Years), which hits primetime in 2015, won’t be based on any existing characters, but will instead follow a totally different group of zombie apocalypse survivors. In the statement, series creator Robert Kirkman said, “The opportunity to make a show that isn’t tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing.” Now, all we need is a Mad Men spin-off, and AMC will be good to go for the next five years …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball