The North Pole Is Currently a Lake. No Biggie.
Look, there was a lot of news this past week. Anthony Weiner. The Royal baby. Important stuff like that. So, you can hardly be blamed for not noticing that, at some point, temperatures at the North Pole got balmy enough to create a lake where there should be a brick of frozen ice. Experts said that the ice is melting 61% faster than at any recorded point in the past three decades—and, to be clear, this isn't ocean water seeping up through cracks in the lake. That's bonafide ice melt you're looking at. (here's what the North Pole used to look like). So, sorry Santa. Hope you have a contingency plan. We don't ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation