The North Pole Is Currently a Lake. No Biggie.
Look, there was a lot of news this past week. Anthony Weiner. The Royal baby. Important stuff like that. So, you can hardly be blamed for not noticing that, at some point, temperatures at the North Pole got balmy enough to create a lake where there should be a brick of frozen ice. Experts said that the ice is melting 61% faster than at any recorded point in the past three decades—and, to be clear, this isn't ocean water seeping up through cracks in the lake. That's bonafide ice melt you're looking at. (here's what the North Pole used to look like). So, sorry Santa. Hope you have a contingency plan. We don't ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet