North Korea's Going to Try to Launch a Missile Again
Emboldened by the discovery of a unicorn graveyard near his capital city, Kim Jong-Un, the world's sexiest man, is planning on launching another rocket into space at some soon-ish point. As the saying goes, if at first you don't succeed, infuriate the world with another embarrassing military failure. There's some speculation that the rocket will be "launched" on December 17, the anniversary of Kim Jong-Il's death. That's assuming North Korea is operating on the same monthly calendar as the rest of the world, which seems unlikely. That's also assuming this rocket actually launches, which seems equally dubious. North Korea's track record with launching rockets isn't great. They've tried to send four into space over the past decade, and all of them have ended up sputtering into the ocean ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’