North Korea's Going to Try to Launch a Missile Again
Emboldened by the discovery of a unicorn graveyard near his capital city, Kim Jong-Un, the world's sexiest man, is planning on launching another rocket into space at some soon-ish point. As the saying goes, if at first you don't succeed, infuriate the world with another embarrassing military failure. There's some speculation that the rocket will be "launched" on December 17, the anniversary of Kim Jong-Il's death. That's assuming North Korea is operating on the same monthly calendar as the rest of the world, which seems unlikely. That's also assuming this rocket actually launches, which seems equally dubious. North Korea's track record with launching rockets isn't great. They've tried to send four into space over the past decade, and all of them have ended up sputtering into the ocean ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.