North Korea's Going to Try to Launch a Missile Again
Emboldened by the discovery of a unicorn graveyard near his capital city, Kim Jong-Un, the world's sexiest man, is planning on launching another rocket into space at some soon-ish point. As the saying goes, if at first you don't succeed, infuriate the world with another embarrassing military failure. There's some speculation that the rocket will be "launched" on December 17, the anniversary of Kim Jong-Il's death. That's assuming North Korea is operating on the same monthly calendar as the rest of the world, which seems unlikely. That's also assuming this rocket actually launches, which seems equally dubious. North Korea's track record with launching rockets isn't great. They've tried to send four into space over the past decade, and all of them have ended up sputtering into the ocean ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts
- > 71% of Americans Believe the Economy Is Rigged
- > Andrews Air Force Base Was on Lockdown Early Today Because of an Active Shooter
- > Human Rights Lawyer for International Justice Mission Has Been Abducted in Kenya