North Korea's Going to Try to Launch a Missile Again
Emboldened by the discovery of a unicorn graveyard near his capital city, Kim Jong-Un, the world's sexiest man, is planning on launching another rocket into space at some soon-ish point. As the saying goes, if at first you don't succeed, infuriate the world with another embarrassing military failure. There's some speculation that the rocket will be "launched" on December 17, the anniversary of Kim Jong-Il's death. That's assuming North Korea is operating on the same monthly calendar as the rest of the world, which seems unlikely. That's also assuming this rocket actually launches, which seems equally dubious. North Korea's track record with launching rockets isn't great. They've tried to send four into space over the past decade, and all of them have ended up sputtering into the ocean ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > President Obama Shortened 111 More Prison Sentences
- > Listen to Kirk Franklin and Pharrell Discuss Worship, Faith, Church and the Holy Spirit
- > Hear ColdPlay’s Brief But Beautiful Tribute to Gene Wilder
- > Jimmy Eat World Has Released Another New Song
- > James Corden Told a Really Nice Story About Gene Wilder Last Night