North Korea Test Fires More Rockets
North Korea has ramped up its provocative military action in recent days, reportedly conducting more weapons testing. South Korea accused the regime of Kim Jong Un of "tension-creating acts" for firing missiles off the coast over the weekend. The South Korean Defense Ministry said that the missiles could just be short-range tactical weapons but may also be a type of “large-caliber artillery rocket.”
Tensions in the region have been rising in recent months, with North Korea unleashing a string of wild threats against the United States and South Korea over sanctions imposed on the country, stemming from illegal nuclear weapons tests. Last week, North Korea sentenced American citizen Kenneth Bae to 15 years in a “special prison” after he reportedly took photos exposing the horrific conditions facing orphaned children in the country …
Recommended For You
- > ISIS Killed 600 Prisoners at Point Black Range
- > Teaser: Netflix's New Original Series, 'Bloodline'.
- > OK. Fine. Katy Perry's Halloween Costume Is Great.
- > Another Day, Another New Harry Potter Story from JK Rowling
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue