North Korea Test Fires More Rockets
North Korea has ramped up its provocative military action in recent days, reportedly conducting more weapons testing. South Korea accused the regime of Kim Jong Un of "tension-creating acts" for firing missiles off the coast over the weekend. The South Korean Defense Ministry said that the missiles could just be short-range tactical weapons but may also be a type of “large-caliber artillery rocket.”
Tensions in the region have been rising in recent months, with North Korea unleashing a string of wild threats against the United States and South Korea over sanctions imposed on the country, stemming from illegal nuclear weapons tests. Last week, North Korea sentenced American citizen Kenneth Bae to 15 years in a “special prison” after he reportedly took photos exposing the horrific conditions facing orphaned children in the country …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.