North Korea Is Planning an (Unlikely) Attack on American Cities
Just a day after the U.S. ordered a stealth bomber fly-over of the Korean Peninsula in a “deterrence mission,” North Korea is now reportedly planning an attack on the United States. Images that ran in the state-run newspaper show dictator Kim Jong Un signing a military plan in front of a map titled, "Plan for the strategic forces to target mainland U.S.” The map also clearly shows missiles with arrows pointing to Hawaii, Washington D.C., Los Angeles and Austin, Texas.
Despite the string of recent threats, there is likely no reason to be concerned about North Korea’s ability to attack the United States. Security expert James Hardy told CNN, “The fact is that despite the bombast, and unless there has been a miraculous turnaround among North Korea's strategic forces, there is little to no chance that it could successfully land a missile on Guam, Hawaii or anywhere else outside the Korean Peninsula that U.S. forces may be stationed" …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?