North Korea Is Planning an (Unlikely) Attack on American Cities
Just a day after the U.S. ordered a stealth bomber fly-over of the Korean Peninsula in a “deterrence mission,” North Korea is now reportedly planning an attack on the United States. Images that ran in the state-run newspaper show dictator Kim Jong Un signing a military plan in front of a map titled, "Plan for the strategic forces to target mainland U.S.” The map also clearly shows missiles with arrows pointing to Hawaii, Washington D.C., Los Angeles and Austin, Texas.
Despite the string of recent threats, there is likely no reason to be concerned about North Korea’s ability to attack the United States. Security expert James Hardy told CNN, “The fact is that despite the bombast, and unless there has been a miraculous turnaround among North Korea's strategic forces, there is little to no chance that it could successfully land a missile on Guam, Hawaii or anywhere else outside the Korean Peninsula that U.S. forces may be stationed" …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > This Town in Australia Wants to Be the World's First Porn-Free City
- > This Awesome Dad Turned His Son’s Wheelchair Into the 'Ghostbusters' Ecto-1:
- > Happy Friday: Here’s a Video of DC Talk Playing ‘The Tonight Show’ in 1993
- > Here's the New Video for Chance the Rapper's Remix of Chris Tomlin's ‘How Great'
- > Trump and Clinton Took Turns Zinging Each Other at a Catholic Charity Event